The Intel Ireland Campus at Collinstown Industrial Park, Leixlip, County Kildare, is one of Intel's largest manufacturing sites, and the largest outside the United States. Intel first decided to locate a technology campus in Ireland in 1989 and production of motherboards and systems began the following year. Since then, over €6.0 billion has been invested in the 360 acre former stud farm, turning it into the most technologically advanced industrial location in Europe.
The Intel Reduce Our Energy project is a local community initiative to help schools and businesses save energy and costs. This exciting local initiative focuses on energy management and reduction in the local area and promotes energy awareness while demonstrating the benefits of technology to increase energy awareness.
- Promote energy awareness in the local area
- Help the local community reduce energy consumption
- Utilise technology to make the process of energy reduction easier
- Reduced energy consumption leading to lower energy bills
- Empowering your organisation to continue the focus on energy even after the project is finished.
- Continued efforts beyond the perimeter of the school/business
- Intel is a leader in environmental sustainability for how we responsibly manage our operations, innovate to reduce the impact of our products. We believe that technology will be fundamental to addressing the world’s environmental challenges. We strive to be an asset to our communities. We don’t just work in our communities, we work with them. Our employees engage with communities through the Intel Involved volunteer program and community leadership activities.
We believe that technology will be fundamental to addressing the world’s environmental challenges. We partner with numerous industry groups and energy organizations to start and participate in voluntary initiatives to help reduce the footprint of the computing industry and encourage environmentally friendly business practices.
- To find out more about Intel Ireland visit www.intel.ie
- Find out more about Intel's Eco-Smart Technology initiative
- Learn about the Climate Savers Computing initiative
- Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org